(Ages 5-11) CROSSFIT KIDS
CrossFit Kids is a generalized strength and conditioning program of constantly varied, functional movements. The program utilizes the CrossFit methodology applied in a scaled manner suitable for children and focuses on the concept of pairing fitness with fun. CrossFit Kids incorporates many of the same movements done in the adult classes. Life, sport, and fitness require us to be able to run, jump, throw, hop, leap, pull, and push and our Kids program teaches just that in a fun and supportive environment. At CrossFit Kids, children learn skills, knowledge, and discipline that help adolescents excel in everyday life and perform at a higher level in the classroom and on the playground.
(Ages 12-17) CROSSFIT TEENS
Whether you are a student athlete, or a non-seasoned student wanting to gain strength and power, our CrossFit Torque Teens program is the answer for you.
- Strength and conditioning program for those between the ages of 12 and 17
- Specifically designed for teenagers to help build a lifelong love of fitness
- Teens will engage in fun workouts that deliver great results while preparing them to be well-rounded athletes and individuals
- No two workouts are the same, thus each class they attend will keep teens entertained and excited to come back for more
- Workouts are scalable for any and all teens in our program
- Whether the teen is currently less active or an accomplished athlete, they will find comfort and challenge with our workouts
- Each exercise is tailored to their current ability, providing a challenging workout leading to very measurable results and personal athletic progress